King Vitaman
Hello there.

Hey, I'm Jeremiah Palecek and I like to paint:)

Etsy Stuff
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Widgets
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Fair Use Has A Posse
Friday, May 06, 2005
  • Buy Jeremiah and Travis Jeppesen's book "Poems I wrote while watching tv" here!

  • paintingeveryday@hotmail.com

  • My main painting site

  • Buy t-shirts designed by Jeremiah

  • My Dream Journal

  • My art, politics, and weird stuff blog

  • Will you be my MySpace friend??:)plus I ve got new mp3s here:)

  • My Mp3s

  • Buy Mike Palecek's new Book "Terror Nation" here. Cover Illustration by Jeremiah

  • Article from Umelec magazine

  • interview with me

  • Article from the prague post

  • Article for radio 1 (german)

  • me in the studio

  • Galerie Yperit

  • the music of schloss tegal

  • weird online radio station

  • I'm addicted to these radio documentaries

  • when in prague, you must eat here!

  • my friend dennison's photos

  • Fiction by Travis Jeppesen

  • pervateen series by six

  • The Justinian Code
  • posted by Jeremiah Palecek @ 2:28 AM  
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Buy some prints

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Say hi, or buy a painting:)

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Poems I wrote while watching TV

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket