King Vitaman
Hello there.

Hey, I'm Jeremiah Palecek and I like to paint:)

Etsy Stuff
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Widgets
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter Fair Use Has A Posse
Monday, May 14, 2007
Dust


I've been spending a lot of time learning MAYA so I haven't had a lot of time to paint lately. I was recently informed by my friend how to disable about.com from ever appearing in your browser again. I hate about.com . Here's the step by step of how to remove it from our IM conversation.

2:39:12 PM: Yeah. Edit your hosts file so you block them ... that way if you ever click on them by accident, it'll take you to thehun.net or something ;)

2:39:12 PM: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts <- add the line:
*.about.com 127.0.0.1
posted by Jeremiah Palecek @ 3:38 PM  
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Buy some prints

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Say hi, or buy a painting:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Poems I wrote while watching TV

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket